"Ecological responses to climate change in eastern forests: modeling distributional changes in tree and wildlife species." Dr. Stephen N. Matthews
Thursday, September 30, 2010
In order of importance:
- Electrolyte balance: Thomas M. Riddick "Control of colloid stability through zeta potential"
- Anabolic/catabolic: Dr Emanuel Revici “Research in Pathophysiology as the Basis for Guided Chemotherapy with Special Emphasis on Cancer
- Glucogenic-ketogenic: George Watson "Nutrition and your mind: the psychochemical response"
- Autonomic nervous system: Dr Francis Pottenger and Dr. Lowe
- Acid-base balance Dr Guy Schenker